Often times it is the littlest things that bring us the most joy in life. Case in point…bubble wrap! This may be one of our wackier posts, but whatever floats your boat, right?
- Pop dem’ bubbles online with some virtual bubble wrap.
- Looking to buy a new calendar that is not only functional, but also extremely fun? Well consider this one – you can pop a bubble for every day that passes throughout the year. It even has the major holidays marked!
- Got an idea for a bubble wrap invention? Well, you could enter it into the Bubble Wrap Competition for Young Inventors. The deadline is November 3rd and the winner gets a trip to NYC, up to $10,000 in savings bonds, and special recognition at Bubble Wrap Appretiation Day next January.
- Want to add a bubble wrap widget to your site or blog? Look no further than WidgetBox.com (of course, I couldn’t figure out how to add it to Elicia Buzz) .
- Want to read up on the history of bubble wrap? Check out the official Bubble Wrap Book.
Lastly, from virtual-bubblewrap.com, a few bubble wrap etiquette tips (pretty hilarious):
Don’t pop someone else’s bubble wrap without permission. This could lead to Bad Things Happening to your person..
Don’t pop bubble wrap in quiet public places (like libraries) unless you want it confiscated.
Don’t pop bubble wrap in a store if you haven’t paid for it. They get cranky when their rolls of bubble wrap are all limp.
It is always good form to offer to share your bubble wrap.
Giving your bubble wrap to children is good for Karma points.
Chicks dig bubble wrap. Always bring it along on a date.